- Crisis Interviewers- Work one on one with clients in crisis to help determine their eligibility for services. This is one of our most critical and most rewarding volunteer opportunities.
Crisis volunteer hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m.; Wednedsay: 1 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Food Drive Host/Food Pick-Up- Host a food drive at your church, school, or organization to help keep our pantry stocked/ Pick up food from food drives, grocery stores and donors to stock the food pantry. Hours are flexible.
- Child Care Providers- Lack of child care can be a huge barrier for parents who would like to take classes at the center. We need qualified child care workers to care for children while parents are in class. This position pays $12/hour.
- Administrative/Clerical- Greet clients and answer phones. Our Family Stability Advocates are often working one-on-one with clients as they make strides towards stability. We need volunteers to help cover the phones and the lobby so our advocates can work without interruption
- Facilities and Grounds Help us care for our building and grounds by raking, weeding, painting, and landscaping. Needed: professional tradesmen and craftsmen to help with carpentry and plumbing.
- Board and Planning committee.- Serve on our Board of Director to help guide the agencies policies and procedures. Develop new funding streams and events. Help maintain the budget. Develop innovative means to increase community awareness. In addition to new board members, we are also looking for new faces in our:
- Facilities Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee/Golf Tournament Committee
- Public Relations/Marketing Committee