About the Center for Community Services
Who We Are and How We Help in Simpsonville, South Carolina
The Center for Community Services has been working out of our current location since 1997. Occupying the entire campus of what was once Bryson Elementary School here in the Golden Strip, we work hard to help our vibrant Southern Greenville County community access the services and education that allow them to succeed.
Who Do We Help at CCS? The short answer is, just about anyone who needs a hand.
- A family who has lost everything in a fire may come to us for short-term support in getting back on their feet.
- A person who has lost his or her job may utilize our job-skills or other services to help make ends meet during a hard time.
- Our partner agencies make significant contributions towards helping families in the area.
- A parent looking for help caring for a newborn or infant will find plenty of instruction, support, and community here with us.
- A person dealing with chronic health problems and minimal income may come to us for ongoing medical care.
- We provide services to help those who have lost their job gain access to a GED, greatly increasing their ability to find a new job with a better income.
- Our tutoring and family classes provide excellent learning opportunities for for both children and families.
- We can provide translation services for members of the international community, who would otherwise have a hard time accessing much-needed services.
What do you need to know about CCS? The most important thing to know is that we're here to help. For more information on how we came to be here in the Golden Strip and what our vision has been for CCS, read up on our history or our Mission and Vision. We also maintain a list of staff, our Board of Directors, and a list of current current programs you may be interested in. For any other information you may need, give us a call! We would love to speak with you. You can reach us by phone at (864) 967-2022 or contact us online today!